Hey Doc, here's a few answers to your questions.!

Quote:

So is anyone still interested in this type of script?

Yes indeed.! i have learned a bunch just by reading into this script.!
We are running this script via the login script (if older than 5 days it will run and store centrally) have also added monitor lookup (model and serialnumber) helps my techs doing basic inventory check.

Quote:

What methods of output do most prefer?

As you write DB would the best.. at the time being we are using your HTML just for quick lookups.. what i have done as you can read in a previous reply is to strip the output down to a "~" seperated txt files (split into 3 files, HW+SW+Monitor.. all the files carry the PC-Name and Serial so they can be linked) these txt files are then merged and loaded into an excel file at the time being.. what i would love is function for loading the files into SQl (either automaticly or manually)
Ooops, just got carried away..
1. DB would be perfeect
2. TXT/INI
3. HTML

Quote:

Or if little or no interest then I'll not bother to update anymore.

IMHO i think that it would be a petty if no further updates comes along, my technicians and I really appreciate the work you have put into this project.!

on a side note: we are also using this script with BeyondExec to run it on remote PC's and it works like a charm (except for a few PC's where it does not output anything, can't figure out why that is)

Rgds
Jan V.