Jooel, dont think that the alpha build will help much in this case - im simply re-organizing and porting code from 1 to TNG right now - Build 21 is going to be a re-engineered FORMS packaged as a DLL (with some additional functionality) ... the re-engineering will help when porting over to ActiveX server (.exe) - plus. The event-ing for .exe is going to take much more work - so probably wont see exe for next few builds.

Having said that, Build 21 will be drastically different than Build 20 (internally) but I'm doing my best to make it 100% portable with Build 20. I'm using my scripts, your script, and Bryce's script for all of my testing. The big thing with Build 21 is that it will be faster, smaller and will support Windows 9x. But like I said before, its the staging version for migrating over to ActiveX server, which imho, will provide a major break-through with these GUI's - refreshing and painting will no longer be an issue. But its a couple builds away.

We'll have to walk through the hang problem together. Is the GUI not responding (ie, the hourglass) or is the HTML thing hanging ?