In a general way no. It's more that the W7 script was written from the ground up in 2012 and obviously edited over the years. So it was over 5 years old and I wanted to get rid of some legacy coding from the original script. I was also moving away from drives mapped to a server and using Windows Libraries mapped to DFS.

I upgraded a client from Windows Server 2008 32 bit and Windows 7 32 bit to Windows Server 2016 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit. I took the W7 script that I had designed in 2012 and updated over the years and applied it to the new system.

However, I had to make a lot of changes for 64 bit clients and because W10 also prevented quite a lot of registry entries. In addition, I removed W7 specific settings that were not relevant in W10. Also the new netowrk design is very different from the ones that I setup in 2012.

I am upgrading all my other clients to Server 2019 and W10 this year. So they are running on the old script. I saw no value in changing their scripts to run the new OS as they don't have W10 yet and I don't want the new script to have legacy W7 or 32 bit coding as well as legacy network configs.

So in a general way I don't have OS specific scripts. But the new system is very different - GDPR Compliant, 64 bit, DFS, Windows Libraries Drives and many other changes like that. So a lot of legacy coding was removed.