Running our KGen "All" command tonight to migrate all of our systems management scripts to 4.66. I've developed about 40 Kix-based scripts that are part of an Remote Maintenance & Management (RMM) environment using Kaseya, and currently deployed to over 1000 endpoints and growing.
Several of the scripts also depend on KixForms for OOP and a GUI, so this should be a fairly thorough test.. I'll report back with any issues I find.
I did run the tokenized GUI tool (tsADM) today without re-tokenizing without any issues. In the past, this has been a real issue, often throwing an error referencing an odd or even non-existent line number.
a Rocket Scientist!