It is possible to create a new parameter for the next release from RUNNAS?
It would be great to have a add. parameter "/hide" to hide the window for the starting program / process.

The background is that I want start admin tasks, where the window is hidden or shown and the program waits or run async. --> the last point "/wait" is already exist "/wait Wait for the program to finish.".

I have try to realise it (hide the window) with the UDF RunEx or with some WSH code, but without any result \:\( .
I think it works to hide the program runnas.exe but I can not hide the new starting process from the runnas utility .....

Here my current example code that should be "Pre-tokenizing", but the $HIDE=1 part is not working (hide and wait) \:\( :
 Code:
Function runas($cmd,$hide,$wait)
    Dim $User, $Pass, $runnas
    $User = "DOMAIN\LOGONADMIN"
    $Pass = "secret"
    If Check_Server() = 0
	IF $LOGGING WriteLog ("RunAs - Script not running on an Logonserver -> quit logon script - " + $Server) ENDIF
	Quit
    ENDIF
    $runnas = @SCRIPTDIR + '\Tools\RunAs\runnas.exe'
    IF $HIDE = 1
	IF $WAIT = 1
	   RunEx($runnas, '/user:' + $User + ' "' + $cmd + '" /password:' + $Pass + ' /ENV /WAIT')
	ELSE
	   RunEx($runnas, '/user:' + $User + ' "' + $cmd + '" /password:' + $Pass + ' /ENV')
	ENDIF
    ELSE
	IF $WAIT = 1
	   SHELL $runnas + ' /user:' + $User + ' "' + $cmd + '" /password:' + $Pass + ' /ENV /WAIT'
	ELSE
	   RUN $runnas + ' /user:' + $User + ' "' + $cmd + '" /password:' + $Pass + ' /ENV'
	ENDIF
    ENDIF
EndFunction 

Or exist any other solution to hide the starting program?
I have try to search the forum but I have not found a solution.

I think I can it also build it up with AutoIT but with this I miss the parameter "/ENV" .....