Quote:

Allan,

Small request if possible.

The "old" kixscript editor by iTripoli has an option to add some lines at the top of the scipt when it gets saved.
These lines look like this:

Quote:

;===========================================================================
;**** Last Modified on [date] at [time] by [windows username goes here] ****
;===========================================================================

Would be nice to know who edited the scritp and when. Not a biggie, when possible and if there is time. Been using kixtarter for some time now and like it a lot. Keep up the good work!

Would you overwrite the old comments or would you add an additional line at the begining? I've stayed away from stuff like this because I didn't want to start messing up code with junk (comments just for my program) but I could probably make this a option.

Quote:

Editor coplains about lack of registyr access rights when run under regular user sccount in windows xP SP1
(Error message clipped)
Program then starts up and seems to usable.

I can take a look at my reg reading blocks and see about ignoring those errors. On a similiar note if you go into Options for the same user then do a Save do you get the error again?

Quote:

Is it just me or is there no option to show/hide line numbers.? Line numbers is a really important feature for me.

No, not yet and not in the forseeable future. Unless someone wants to send me a custom RichTextEdit control from VB 03 or 05 with only this feature added and no other modifications.

-Allan.