Quote:

"NoMacrosInStrings" in the "Options" dialog is not supported :-)

Will be added in next version.
Quote:

Oh, and I don't seem to be able to control the indenting, I don't want TABs but e.g. two spaces as indents

I'll put in a choice of tab, 2 space, or 4 space in next version.
Quote:

And since I'm already asking for improvements, maybe parse the script files for function names and then highlight those UDFs with their own distinct color.

I had a similiar function in a old one but it wasn't very reliable. What would happen was it would parse the file and look for Function/Endfunction blocks but if someone put the word "function" inside a block it would throw off the counting. I'll see what I can come up with but this ones a big maybe.

On a unrelated issue I had someone submit a bug report that when they click "Submit Info" on the new script wizard it crashes. I ran them through the standard troubleshooting (uinstall, reinstall, update Dot Net, etc) but its still happening. I can't duplicate it on my machines, nor have I gotten this submitted by anyone else. I've gone through the code and can't figure out a reason for it to do this either. If this is happening to anyone please let me know through here, PM, or the submit bug form on the website.

-Allan.