Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#213735 - 2019-08-13 09:53 AM KiX error at logon
Brennnnn Offline
Just in Town

Loc: Meath
Hi there,
Im not sure if this is the right place for this query, so let me know if it needs to be moved elsewhere, but here goes:
We are running version 1.0.0.1, and when the script runs first thing, an error appears which reads: "KiXforms.net Not Initiated. This Script will now close".
I had a read on google, and it tells me something about .net, but its not really clear why this error appears.
Any ideas on why this message appears? It doesnt seem to be causing any damage, its just annoying more than anything, and is obviously generating alot of tickets on our helpdesk.

#213738 - 2019-08-13 02:36 PM Re: KiX error at logon [Re: Brennnnn]
Mart Moderator Offline
KiX Supporter

Loc: The Netherlands
To be able to run KiXforms scripts you need to install either the classic or the .net version. This depends on what flavor of KiXforms is being used. Looks like you need to deploy the .net version to all systems that will be running this script.

KiXforms downloads

- Chuck Norris once sold ebay to ebay on ebay.

#213739 - 2019-08-13 06:49 PM Re: KiX error at logon [Re: Mart]
Glenn Barnas Administrator Offline
KiX Supporter

Loc: New Jersey
You need to deploy the Kixforms.NET DLL to all endpoints, probably for a GUI-based user interface. You also need the correct version of DotNET available on the endpoint.

Just FYI - my original Universal Login Script is available for download at www.mspbuilder.com - you do need to register a login account for download access.

This script uses Kix32, has no dependencies on Kixforms, DotNET, or other DLLs. It's very fast - in most situations will evaluate and complete all mappings in under 4 seconds. Managed via a configuration file, no code is exposed. It provides detailed debug and error logging. It natively supports 6 languages, and can support any language (automatically) via customized language files. Fully documented, too, with a 60+ page user guide.

Glenn

#213740 - 2019-08-16 03:05 PM Re: KiX error at logon [Re: Glenn Barnas]
Brennnnn Offline
Just in Town

Loc: Meath
Thanks very much for the responses! Ill give all that a go.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jochen, Allen, Radimus, Glenn Barnas, ShaneEP, Ruud van Velsen, Arend_, Mart 
Hop to:
Shout Box

Who's Online
2 registered (morganw, mole) and 414 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
gespanntleuchten, DaveatAdvanced, Paulo_Alves, UsTaaa, xxJJxx
17864 Registered Users

Generated in 0.112 seconds in which 0.08 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Search the board with:
superb Board Search
or try with google:
Google
Web kixtart.org