Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#213471 - 2018-06-28 11:22 PM Where do I find steelkix?
AndreLuiz Offline
Getting the hang of it

Loc: Brasil, João pessoa
[PtBr]
Onde posso encontrar o SteelKix, vi um pouco por ai, e sou entusiasta e queria testar para ver como se comporta aqui, alguém que tem o link poderia me passa-lo?
Obrigado desde já.
Ah o sobre o KixNet, como vai indo o projeto?
E o kixforms Classic, não poderia continuar?

obs:. Por mais que o kixforms.net seja superior em funcionalidades e visualmente, mas eu gosto da portabilidade do kixforms classic e fora que o chm do kixforms.net é direcionado para quem programa em outras linguagens, pois os exemplos não são feitos como foi feito no kixforms classic, mas parabéns ao dois trabalhos, mas prefiro o kixforms classic.

[ENG]
Where can I find the SteelKix, I saw a bit around, and I'm enthusiastic and wanted to test to see how it behaves here, someone who has the link could pass me it?
Thanks in advance.
Oh how about KixNet, how's the project going?
And the Classic kixforms, could not continue?

ps:. As much as kixforms.net is superior in functionality and visually, but I like the portability of classic kixforms and out that the chix of kixforms.net is directed to those who program in other languages, since the examples are not made as it was done in kixforms classic, but congratulations to both jobs, but I prefer kixforms classic.

#213473 - 2018-06-29 12:52 PM Re: Where do I find steelkix? [Re: AndreLuiz]
Arend_ Moderator Offline
MM club member

Loc: Hilversum, The Netherlands
You might be better off trying KiXnet
#213475 - 2018-06-30 07:06 PM Re: Where do I find steelkix? [Re: Arend_]
AndreLuiz Offline
Getting the hang of it

[PtBr]Já funciona funções?
[ENG]Already functions?

#213481 - 2018-07-02 05:38 PM Re: Where do I find steelkix? [Re: AndreLuiz]
Lonkero Administrator Offline
KiX Master Guru

Loc: OK
sadly no, the developer (me) seems to be a slacker

download KiXnet

#213483 - 2018-07-03 04:57 AM Re: Where do I find steelkix? [Re: Lonkero]
AndreLuiz Offline
Getting the hang of it

[PtBr]
Tudo bem @Lonkero, só queria ver o kixtart evoluindo rápido, tem tantas coisas que ele não possui, acho que tem coisas que nunca seria possível porque do contrário teria que mudar bastante do token da infrestrutura do kixtart.
Queria ver threads funcionando, a minha esperança é nas pessoas que sabem desenvolver uma linguagem e fazer um versão a parte que seja assim.
Enfim, espero que consiga terminar que lhe apareça tempo, sei que não faço muito pelo kixtart, mas talvez nesse domingo(08/07/2018) irei começar um projeto de vídeo aulas aqui no Brasil, até hoje não conheci ninguém que conhece essa linguagem.

Bom até...

[ENG]
Alright @Lonkero, just wanted to see kixtart evolving fast, there are many things he does not own, I think things that are not so old in themselves are as curious as the very path that has been changing the token of the infrastructure of the kixtart.
I wanted to see threads working, a word in people who can develop a language and make a version that is like this.
Anyway, I hope that I can make time appear, I know that I do not do much what is done by kixtart, but maybe this Sunday (07/08/2018).

Good to...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jochen, Allen, Radimus, Glenn Barnas, ShaneEP, Ruud van Velsen, Arend_, Mart 
Hop to:
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Allen) and 382 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
gespanntleuchten, DaveatAdvanced, Paulo_Alves, UsTaaa, xxJJxx
17864 Registered Users

Generated in 0.051 seconds in which 0.022 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Search the board with:
superb Board Search
or try with google:
Google
Web kixtart.org