Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#200754 - 2010-11-24 07:49 PM Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Glenn Barnas Administrator Offline
KiX Supporter

Loc: New Jersey
Those of us in the US are on the eve of the Thanksgiving holiday. In a day when the focus seems to be gorging yourself on turkey & stuffing and collapsing on the couch in front of and endless stream of football games, it can become easy to forget the real meaning of the day - to remember what we're thankful for..

Myself, I'm thankful for the health of Marcus and the joy he will bring his parents..
I'm thankful for the WORLD-WIDE community that we're all a part of, and the gifts of knowledge that we share so freely..
I'm thankful for my extended family and friends, and that I only need to prepare an appetizer for tommorow's dinner ;\)

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and trust that you all find something to be thankful for.

Glenn

#200758 - 2010-11-24 10:17 PM Re: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! [Re: Glenn Barnas]
NTDOC Administrator Offline
Administrator

Loc: CA
I'm thankful that God has blessed me with a wonderful extended family both in real life and virtual.

I'm thankful that all my friends and family are in good health and are at least able to get by in these difficult economical times and I pray that others not as fortunate will soon see better times as as well.

May God bless everyone and I too wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and hope that the upcoming Holidays find all in good health and with good friends and family to share with.

#200804 - 2010-11-26 07:30 PM Re: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! [Re: NTDOC]
Björn Offline
Korg Regular

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden.
Uhm, dito! We don't really do that stuff here :|.

#200836 - 2010-11-28 07:24 PM Re: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! [Re: Björn]
Mart Moderator Offline
KiX Supporter

Loc: The Netherlands
Same here, but happy holidays to all that celebrate thanksgiving (a bit late but better late the never).

- Chuck Norris once sold ebay to ebay on ebay.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Arend_, Allen, Jochen, Radimus, Glenn Barnas, ShaneEP, Ruud van Velsen, Mart 
Hop to:
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered and 346 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
gespanntleuchten, DaveatAdvanced, Paulo_Alves, UsTaaa, xxJJxx
17864 Registered Users

Generated in 0.041 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Search the board with:
superb Board Search
or try with google:
Google
Web kixtart.org