Ive just discovered Kix, Its great, but one thing is missing, and Im sure its been thought of before... but... just in case...

With all the UDF's out there, it would be very convienient to build a function library which could be included from multiple kix scripts, alas I cant find an "Include" command in Kix 4.12 (havnt looked at the beta yet). In my mind, this is a "must have".

Having multiple kix scripts, each with their own copy of the same essential UDF's is a pain to maintain, it would be much nicer to have these in one file and just include that into whichever script needed it.

Ok, so having said im new, I'll also add that im no stranger to scripting and have picked up kix as if I'd been using it for years. In 2 days I have a form based logon script that does just about everythng almost finished... another day or so and it will be in production. I dont know whether this is because Im familiar with scripting, or if its because Kix is fantastic, and well supported (Im assuming its the latter)